HISTORY | PURCHASE | JOIN | STEM CELL ENHANCERS

**This is the ONLY Natural product in the WORLD that Releases MILLIONS More STEM CELLS into Your Bloodstream !**
DIABETES - HIGH BLOOD PREASURE - PARKINSON'S DISEASE - AND ANY
World's First STEM CELL ENHANCER! Release 3 Million NEW STEM CELLS in 90 Minutes!

TESTIMONIAL : Adult Stem Cell May Treat Diabetes

Adult stem cells from human bone marrow may help treat type 2 diabetes.

That’s the early finding from lab tests on diabetic mice. Tests on people haven’t been done.

The mouse studies are summed up in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Researchers included biochemistry professor Darwin Prockop, MD, PhD, who directs Tulane University’s Center for Gene Therapy.

The researchers studied male mice with high blood sugar like that in type 2 diabetes.

Half the mice received two injections of adult stem cells taken from human bone marrow. With their defective immune systems, the mice didn’t reject the human cells.

For comparison, the other mice didn’t get any injections.

Over the next month or so, mice treated with stem cells made more insulin, a hormone that controls blood sugar.

Stem cells turned up in the mice’s pancreas, which makes insulin.

The stem-cell treated mice also had less kidney damage than mice in the comparison group, the study shows.

Diabetes can cause kidney damage. Stem cells showed up in the mice’s kidneys as well; the injected cells may have helped repair damage, the researchers say.

It’s possible, but not yet certain, that stem cell shots could boost insulin production and help fix damaged tissue in people with diabetes, according to Prockop’s team.


SOURCES: Lee, R. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Nov. 14, 2006; vol 103: pp 17438-17443. News release, Tulane University. News release, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Gerrit Woning - Personal Story

I am sixty-eight years old and have uncontrollable diabetes. Fifty units of insulin three to five times a day couldn’t keep my blood sugar level normal. It would soar over 300, and the insulin could only bring it down the mid-200 range. I developed high blood pressure and was losing my eyesight from my unstable blood sugar. After ten days on stem cell nutrition, I was able to bring my blood sugar level down to 150 to 160.

After six weeks, I could control my sugar levels at 120 to 140 with less than 30 units of insulin. Within eight weeks, I didn’t need to take insulin anymore.

Since then, I can maintain normal blood sugar levels without medication. My vision cleared and the floaters in my eyes are completely gone. My blood pressure, which was 212/150, is now down to 110/60.

I also suffer from arthritis. I have been a professional soccer player in the Netherlands where I injured my knees. Later, in my handyman business, I had trouble using step ladders to install ceiling fans and the like. I would have so much swelling and pain in my knees, that I would have to literally crawl up the steps to get home.

Six weeks after starting the stem cell nutrition, I went off pain medication totally. The swelling went down, and it looks as though I have soccer legs back.

The other day I was "carded” for my Senior Citizens Discount at a restaurant! I feel like I’m 39 or younger! My hair is even turning back to its natural color.

Stem cell nutrition has revolutionized my life. I feel like I am physically reborn.
Other articles and science reports on Adult Stem Cells.
Check, E., Cardiologists take heart from stem-cell treatment success, Nature 428(6986):880, 29 April 2004: "Adult stem cells have long been viewed as less flexible than embryonic stem cells, which can divide to produce any cell type in the body. But recent studies of human cells suggest that adult stem cells can also turn into many cell types, including heart, brain and liver cells."

Terada, N. et al., Bone marrow cells adopt the phenotype of other cells by spontaneous cells fusion, Nature (416(6880):542–545, 4 April 2002.

Cohen, P., Stem cells could save sight, New Scientist 175:(2354):18, 3 August 2002.

Stem cells do their stuff for Parkinson’s patient, New Scientist 174(2338):5, 13 April 2002.

Randerson, J., Stem cells fix the damage, New Scientist 177(2377):14, 11 January 2003.

Pluchino, S. et al., Injection of adult neurospheres induces recovery in a chronic model of multiple sclerosis, Nature 422(6933):688–694, 17 April 2003.

Jochen Ringe et al., Stem cells for regenerative medicine: advances in the engineering of tissues and organs, Naturwissenschaften 89(8), August 2002.

About the Formulator of StemEnhance - Christian Drapeau
Mr. Drapeau, a foremost scientist in the study of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae, holds a Masters of Science degree in Neurology and Neurosurgery from the Montreal Neurological Institute, an affiliate of McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He has been extensively involved in the study of nutrition, naturopathy, and various natural therapies.

Most significantly, Mr. Drapeau collaborated with many scientists affiliated with Harvard University, McGill University, the University of Illinois, Oregon State University, the University of New Mexico, and the University of Mississippi in the study of the effects of blue-green algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) on human health. Mr. Drapeau continues his involvement in the clinical study of AFA.

Circulating stem cells can reach various organs and become cells of that organ, helping such organ regain and maintain optimal health. Recent studies have suggested that the number of circulating stem cells is a key factor; the higher the number of circulating stem cells the greater is the ability of the body at healing itself. What happens to stem cells if they do not reach a tissue? Stem cells released from the bone marrow that do not reach a tissue simply return to the bone marrow after some time

United States Patent Patent No.: 6,814,961 B1 Date of Patent: November 9, 2004 Subj: METHOD FOR ENHANCING STEM CELL PHYSIOLOGY Inventors: Gitte S. Jensen and Christian Drapeau